What is a plugin Renault, Dacia?
This plugin allows reading and erasing DTCs not only from the engine control unit but also from other control units using the manufacturer-specific protocol.
The number of supported ECUs and parameters for your car depends on many factors. We recommend trying the plugin for free before purchasing it. To test the plugin before purchasing, on the Profile page, create a profile for your Renault (Dacia) car and connect to the vehicle.
The plugin is enabled if the protocol for Renault (Dacia) is set in the diagnostic protocol field. The OBDII/ EOBD mode is designed to connect to the car using the basic OBDII/ EOBD protocol without the plugin participation. If you are satisfied with the number of found ECUs, DTCs and parameters, then buy the plugin to remove the ## signs, which hide some values in test mode.
Depending on the vehicle modification, year of manufacture and technical capabilities of your OBD2 scanner (ELM327 adapter), the application can read information from the following blocks:
- anti-lock braking system (ABS);
- power steering (EPS);
- airbags (SRS);
- airbags (RCM);
- all-wheel steering (4WS);
- amplifier (audio);
- climate / automatic air conditioner;
- combination meter;
- data communication module;
- discharge lamp;
- electric parking brake;
- electrical equipment (driver door – DDM);
- electrical equipment (driver door);
- electrical equipment (passenger door);
- full wheel drive (4WD, AWD);
- heater/ventilation/air conditioner;
- junction and protection unit (UPC);
- multifunctional control unit (UCBIC/BFR);
- parking brake;
- power seat;