Free version of MotorData OBD only connects to the engine control unit via OBDII/EOBD, supports a limited number of parameters and DTCs, and displays no more than 4 customized parameter views in the section ‘My dashboard’.
The you buy the ‘My dashboard, logs, parameters’ plugin, you will get:
- Parameter logs playback and sharing them in CSV format
- OBD II DTC decoding (extended list)
- Descriptions of potential causes of malfunctions in popular OBD II DTC
- Configuring all the parameters in the ‘My Dashboard’ section, not just 4
- creating many custom dashboards
- Description of important parameters of the OBD II standard
Plugin ‘Dashboard Warning Lights & Indicators’ describe:
- the meanings behind warning lights
- the warning light related system
- steps to follow if the light turns on
Plugins for advanced car diagnostics
The diagnostic plugin reads additional parameters and DTCs from various control units.