MotorData OBD allows you to easily diagnose your vehicle’s engine control unit and other systems (with a plugin purchased), as well as turn off ‘Check Engine’ indicator (MIL) after repairs are done.
Fault codes, warning lamps, dashboard and information for the correct operation of the car from the developers of the information system for car diagnosticians MotorData Professional http://motordata.net
- US market models from 1996;
- Japan market models from 2002;
- Europe market models from 2001 and diesel-engine models from 2004.
Car makes supported via OBD-II protocol:
Engine Management System for Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, GM, Daewoo, Opel, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Suzuki, Subaru, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen, Seat, Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, SsangYong, Chery, Great Wall, Volvo, Land Rover and others
- ELM 327 Bluetooth / Bluetooth mini / Wi-Fi.
- Car scanner – reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs, fault codes) from control units (in paid plug-ins up to 25 ECUs, depending on the brand, model, year of manufacture of the car and your scanner, can be read: AT, CVT, ABS, SRS, ESP, AC and other ECUs ). Freeze Frame data and allows you to turn off the Check Engine light
- Lookup DTC explanations for P0 и P2 Trouble codes;
- Stream data from the engine and other systems: speed, RPM, temperatures, pressures, oxygen sensors, short-term and long-term corrections, torque and other; view parameters (PIDs) on real-time charts;
- Data saving. Record and playback parameter logs of vehicle sensors readings, fault codes and Freeze Frame data (recorded parameters at the time a fault occurs) to analyze data offline and detect intermittent problems
- Dashboard – customize using 18 templates and changing font sizes, display types and colors.
- Dashboard Warning Lights & Indicators plugin – information about how the vehicle systems work, what the indicators mean, and what to do when they light up.
- Monitoring fuel consumption in real time.
- Driver’s assistant – useful information for drivers and video encyclopedia of the automobile.
Diagnostic plugins for advanced diagnostics are available at:
• BMW, Mini (BMW3, BMW5, BMW7, BMW X3, BMW X5, etc)
• Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn, Saab, Daewoo, Holden
• Ford: Focus, Transit, Mondeo, Kuga, Fusion, Explorer, etc
• Honda, Acura: Civic, Accord, Jazz, CR-V, Fit, N-series, Vezel, Pilot etc
• Hyundai (Accent, i30, i40, ix35, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, etc)
• KIA (Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, etc)
• Mazda (Mazda3, Mazda6, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, etc)
• Mitsubishi (ASX, Colt, Grandis, Lancer, L200, Outlander, Montero, Pajero, etc)
• Nissan, Infiniti (Leaf, FX, X-Trail, Pathfinder, Qashqai, Juke, Murano, Micra, Note, Navara, Almera, Primera, Tiida, Teana, etc)
• Opel: Astra, Antara, Zafira etc
• Renault, Dacia (Duster, Fluence, Kangoo, Laguna, Logan, Megane, Sandero, Scenic, Trafic, etc)
• Subaru (Forester, Impreza, Legacy, etc)
• Suzuki (Grand Vitara, SX4, Swift, Jimny, etc)
• Toyota, Lexus including HYBRID (RX, Avensis, Camry, Corolla Hiace, Hilux, Rav4, Land Cruiser, Prius, etc).
Prior to purchasing a plugin, we recommend testing app’s free functionality and compatibility with your vehicle and smartphone. . If your OBD scan tool ELM327 supports your car protocol commands, all supported parameters will be visible, but values available in plugins will be masked with a # sign.
Try becoming an autodoctor using your elm 327 scanner device!
Some ELM327-based adapters v2.1 made in China sometimes do not follow specifications, so we cannot guarantee app’s full functionality with them.
The “Reference info” section contains free descriptions of 70 most common dashboard warning lights and indicators, towing rules, wheel replacement and tire repair procedures, as well as ways of jump-starting your car with a discharged battery. After purchasing one of the “Warning-lights-and-indicators” plugins, you will know the meaning behind several dozen additional dashboard lights and get recommendations on what to do if an indicator turns on.
Your feedback is always welcome and will let us drive the application development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Repair recommendations: https://www.youtube.com/c/MotorDataOBDdriversassistant
For professional data on diagnostics of Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian cars please check out our online information system http://motordata.net