Ref No. FAQ-A8
1. With the ignition off, please, connect the ELM327 adapter to the vehicle diagnostic socket.
2. Turn on the ignition / engine. Some types of adapters have a power button. If your adapter is of this type, please turn on the device.
3. Go to the settings of your smartphone / tablet and select the Bluetooth section. Activate Bluetooth connection.
4. In the list of devices available for connection, find your adapter (for example: OBD, OBDII, KONNWEIOBD, VIECAR, V-LINK) *.
5. Tap the name of the adapter and enter the pairing code (for example: 0000, 1234, 5678) *. Make sure the adapter has moved to the list of associated devices.
6. Switch on the MotorData OBD application, select “Bluetooth” in the “Connection type” settings.
7. Select the adapter from the list of available devices (for example: OBD, OBDII, KONNWEIOBD, VIECAR, V-LINK) *.
8. Click the “Connect” button. Video instruction: https://youtu.be/yMNSBnWq_Sc * – if not specified in the adapter documentation, check with the seller.