Ref No. FAQ-A9b
- Please, go to Application Settings, to the Debug Log section (tab in the upper right corner of the screen).
- Please, make sure the “Write a debug log” checkbox is selected.
- If not installed, install, reconnect to the car, then send the logs.
- Click the “E-mail logs” button.
- Fill in all the fields, select the logs to send. Note:
- to ensure that the log contains the necessary information, connect to the car and reproduce the problem before sending;
- do not send connection logs to different cars in one e-mail.
- Click “Next”.
- Describe the problem you encountered in as much detail as possible, indicate the maximum information about the car.
- Press the button “E-mail logs”.
Note: You will need a configured mail client to send logs. In most cases it is Gmail.