Ref No. FAQ-A5
The program requires the ELM327 diagnostic adapter (see “Which adapter can be used to work with the application?”).
- With the ignition off, please, connect the ELM327 adapter to the diagnostic socket.
- Set up a connection with a Bluetooth adapter (see “How to set up a connection with a Bluetooth adapter“) or connect to the adapter’s Wi-Fi network (see” How to set up a connection with a Wi-Fi adapter “).
- Switch on the ignition.
- Select a device from the list and click the “Connect” button.
- After a successful connection, the screen will display the message: “Connection to the car was successful. You can start diagnostics.”
• In the “Connect to ECU” menu, you can select a control unit (if there are several).
• In the “DTCs” menu, you can read and, if necessary, clear the DTC fault codes.
• In the menu “Live data” you can see the parameters in real time.